Just another writer in this vast ocean. I write with a more historical approach. Contact at email@example.com. If you feel so inclined, do check out my guestbook or my profile on neocities.
General sources utilized in the crafting of this website are as follows. I believe I utilized only Public Domain or Creative Commons resources, which are free if properly credited; if I was mistaken and utilized your art without adequate permission, do inform me and I'll replace it as soon as possible. If I made any changes to the art here, it was no more than cropping or resizing the images so they better fit the browser format.
- Logo font: JSL Ancient (https://www.1001fonts.com/jsl-ancient-font.html)
- Body font: Day Roman (https://www.1001fonts.com/day-roman-font.html)
- The dyslexia-friendly font is OpenDyslexic (https://opendyslexic.org/)
Pictures and images:
- Background photograph of furnace, by Alfred T. Palmer: http://loc.gov/pictures/resource/fsac.1a35053/
- Background photograph of parchment and ink, by Hilke Kurtze: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27109274@N06/8109415421
- Background etching of landscape, by Carl Gottlob Erlich: https://www.flickr.com/photos/britishlibrary/50266132882/
- Background photograph of starry sky, by Felix Mittermeier: https://www.pexels.com/photo/sky-with-stars-illustration-957061/